GoB-Open 15-16 February

Turneringar i Jönköping

Moderatorer: GoB40k, Flogger, Gullberg

SamuelB

Re: GoB-Open 15-16 February

Inlägg av SamuelB »

Tänkte bara påminna alla om att listorna skall vara inskickade imorgon lördag (1/2-2014) senast klockan 23.59.
Det skulle vara kanon om ni skriver under "general information" vad ni kompar.

Betalningen skall också vara skickad in innan imorgon om ni inte vill betala kontant på plats. Då kostar det dock 250kr istället för 200kr.

//Samuel

Joakim

Inlägg av Joakim »

Betalade för Joakim och Max igår. Ingen aning om hur lång tid paypal tar?

SamuelB

Inlägg av SamuelB »

Betalningen har kommit in nu. Jocke så det är lugnt

liberntsson

Inlägg av liberntsson »

får dessvärre dra mig ur

// Linus

Användarvisningsbild
Jörgen

Inlägg av Jörgen »

Min lista kommer i morgon.

Dugg

Inlägg av Dugg »

Do I post a rules questions I want confirmed in here for this tournament or in the rules section?

I just want to make sure you Swedes play Grav/Jaws the same way we do here.

Rule is that Grav and Jaws can be in the same unit, have your target Unit make Grav saves first and than do Jaws Initiative rolls. It states in the rules that I get to choose order of steps during my shooting so this is how we play it here. Grav effects happen as soon as a wound is taken so by the time you do your Initiative test from Jaws you have been lowered to a I1. I just wanted to make sure you guys play the same way. Do you?

Cheers,
Doug

Robert
Hyffsat låg lägstanivå

Inlägg av Robert »

Sådär nu är lista och betalning inskickat hör av er om något saknas för båda ska vara skickade
/Kickern

Robert
Hyffsat låg lägstanivå

Inlägg av Robert »

im no judge but i would dissagre since i would say Booth shooting attacks simultaneously and you only get lowered iniative after an unsaved wound.

also it makes no sense since it says unsaved wounds and jaws are resolved after you hit.

therefore in my World it would be

1 hit
2 wound
3 saves
4 unsaved wounds alocated(concusive)

so jaws should be resloved either step 1/2 not after step 4.

but thats my opinions its upp to Flogger or Samuel.
/Kickern

Gonka Koff

Inlägg av Gonka Koff »

Ok, the list is in, this tournament is going to demand some serious skills in hand-to-hand fighting. I brought a decent bunch of badasses and feel pretty confident... :twisted:

If it is possible, -I'd like to grudge Dugg, -I've been so close to meet him twice before, I'd be sad to miss the opportunity once again.
Scatter dice always point to me, which counts as a hit. I've never needed to re-roll to hit or wound. I can preemptively steal my own initiative. My army lists have won Pulitzers. Final note, I'm awesome. -Jon "The Man" Willingham

Dugg

Inlägg av Dugg »

I think I see your confusion about this.

Jaws is not a standard witchfire. I do not have to roll to hit and it does not wound.

Think of it the same as the beginning of a Turn. Lets take a Movement phase for example.

I get to pick to Roll reserves or cast my blessing correct? Both must happen at beginning but as it is my turn I choose which to do first. If I choose to cast my blessing I cast it and resolve its effect before rolling reserves, correct? I do not Cast the blessing, roll reserves, bring on reserves and then resolve the effects of the blessing.

During my shooting Phase I choose to shoot with normal shooting first. Rolling to hit/wounds and resolve this. After this time I cast Jaws, which does not have to roll to hit and does not wound, effects are made and resolved.

Robert you are making up steps with effects that does not belong with one another as Jaws neither rolls to hit or to wound. These are separate and should be resolved separately with the chosen orders decided by the Player who's turn it is.

I hope I made that clear and I am just explaining how we rule it here and how we came up with that ruling as part of the written rules. This is a tricky one and this is why I wanted to ask.

Skriv svar