YTTH

Moderatorer: DHettNeck, GoB40k

Användarvisningsbild
Papa D

YTTH

Inlägg av Papa D »

Stelek says: Nu vet vi hur det kommer gå!!

Reply:

Allright, let’s play. I’ll be kind and leave the low points value and comp score bits out. lol

Starting from the top…

(Håkan) - Kantor list: Tactical with power weapon. 8 Sternguard? In a Rhino?

(David) - Space Wolves: Meh? It’s the idiotic 8 man squad spam. Does no one understand you can only fight other idiotic 8 man squads with this retard-friendly unit?

(Blom) - Eldar: Funny. Oh, that was a real list?

(Papa D) - Imperial Guard: So, cheap vehicles and the decision is to bring along only 2 Chimeras, and spend the points instead on Exterminators, a Bane Wolf, and Rough Riders.

(Axelito aka pukeboi) - Sisters of Battle: Not converted to the new book, so…who cares? Lots of crappy units. =| Both lists are bad, but the second with an Exorcist with a Dozer Blade really takes the cake.

(MC) - Dark Eldar: THe Wych Cult always sucked, and sucks now. Stop trying to bring it back from the dead.

(PS) - Space Wolves: Well, it’s better. Not sure why there are Razorbacks with multimeltas, carrying 6 man GH squads with powerfists…?

(Robert "the kicker") - Space Wolves: A foot lord with shield and power fist? Does anyone in Sweden understand I5 is rare for Marines? Well, at least there aren’t powerfists on the 6 man GH squads. I like this one to win.

(Rapp slapp) - Blood Angels: Ugh, another list with a bunch of ‘I want this toy!’ put into the army. Nice battleforce?

(Leidermark) - Space Wolves: Ugh, super Logan units, forget it.

(Cadelin) - Grey Knights: Well, I’m not a fan of psybolt ammo on terminators, but the army mostly seems well built. Other than the terminators themselves. I like this list second most.

(Widner) - Space Wolves: It’s a deathstar. Luke, where the hell is Luke?

(Asplund) - Space Wolves: Sorry, is this ard boyz? Why are we buying 2 HQ’s? Last time you won a game with your HQ was…3rd edition? 1 Predator?

(Nordlund) - Tau: Gee, someone is a dick. lol I like this one fourth most, but taking objective oriented missions…good luck.

(Olof) - Space Wolves: 2 HQ’s and Arjac. Nice way to waste points.

(Argos) - Dark Eldar: Asrubal, Incubi, and Grotesque’s. What an epic way to spend your points, I guess.

(Hylander) Grey Knights: I like this one third most. Shame on those interceptors. Well, you better go second and be able to teleport them onto objectives.

(Hallin) - Space Wolves: Come on, no Arjac?! Oh, you upgraded to a LRC. Genius!

(Rasmus) - Grey Knights: I’m gonna shoot, and shoot, and shoot some more with my pretend IG list. Hope nobody knows how to beat this…

(Hägglund) - Orks: Ha Ha Ha. Are Demons next?

(Linus Linggren) - Dark Eldar: Well, it’s not built properly, but even that said it’s good enough to beat most of the trash I’ve seen so far. Call this #5.

(Lilljocke) -Tau: Well, it’s got a nice battleforce feel to it.

(Jimmy "drunkboi" Hesselberg) Blood Angels: Ha ha ha. Stormravens.

Well, hope that’s helpful in some way

(Edit: la dit namn, kollade inte i armylistningen, men tror att de e så de är.. inte helt säker på vidner och asplund, men borde va rätt)
Senast redigerad av 1 Papa D, redigerad totalt 20 gånger.
Robert skrev:hittils har 65personer blivit sämre på 40k av att läsa den här posten

Användarvisningsbild
Papa D

Re: YTTH

Inlägg av Papa D »

Så enligt Stelek kommer topp 5 vara:

1. Robert Gustavsson
2. Andreas Cadelin
3. Per Hylander
4. Pär Nordlund
5. Linus Lindgren

/D
Robert skrev:hittils har 65personer blivit sämre på 40k av att läsa den här posten

Användarvisningsbild
Samuel

Inlägg av Samuel »

:lol: Helt underbart!

Jocke Rapp
Site Admin

Inlägg av Jocke Rapp »

Sjukt ballt!
"It’s a deathstar. Luke, where the hell is Luke?"

the godfather

Inlägg av the godfather »

klistra in namnen till varje kommentar. jobbit för oss som inte har koll på vems lista det är.
I'll make you an offer you can't refuse

rankinglänk

Användarvisningsbild
speedfreek

Inlägg av speedfreek »

Nu vågar jag inte köra någon annan betting än den här...

Gonka Koff

Inlägg av Gonka Koff »

Hahaha! "Tau, Gee someone is a dick"

Antar att Stelek inte sätter "Gast approved" på den, Pelle! Grattis att ha skapat en lista som Stelek tycker är ostig!
Scatter dice always point to me, which counts as a hit. I've never needed to re-roll to hit or wound. I can preemptively steal my own initiative. My army lists have won Pulitzers. Final note, I'm awesome. -Jon "The Man" Willingham

Användarvisningsbild
Papa D

Inlägg av Papa D »

HAHAHAHA - speedfreak har en skitostig copy bajs lista.... gast approved?

/D

Användarvisningsbild
speedfreek

Inlägg av speedfreek »

Gast approved är dött.

Nu är det Steleks kärlek jag söker.

Izin

Inlägg av Izin »

"Sisters of Battle: Not converted to the new book, so…who cares? Lots of crappy units. =|"

Kan man få det på en T-shirt? :wub:

Skriv svar