How composition will affect the tournament

Moderatorer: Michael Carl, Jimmy Johansson, Hylander, daskad

Delirium

How composition will affect the tournament

Inlägg av Delirium »

1. Calculate a composition score according to "RT-kompmallen" for each of your four army lists.

2. If any list scores below 20, redo it, it can't enter the tournament.

3. Add the four scores together (keep fractions) to arrive at a number between 80 and 400. Divide that number by 10.

4. That number (8-40, round fractions normally) is the team's final composition score. Formula: Team comp score = (army 1 comp + army 2 comp + army 3 comp + army 4 comp)/10.

5. Captains should include individual composition scores and the team score when they finalize their lists by sending them to bsklag2009@yahoo.se no later than October 23.

6. Comp scores directly affect game results as follows: Compute the result by adding up the four individual games (0-20) to arrive at the result in tournament points (0-80). Then calculate the difference (if any) in composition scores for the teams. The team with the higher composition score add that difference to their tournament points, and the team with the lower score subtract the difference from their points (a score can be modified above 80 or below 0). This is the final score.

Example: Team A win against Team B 60-20. Team A have a composition score of 15 and team B have a comp score of 23. The difference in comp is 23-15 = 8, therefore 8 points will be subtracted from Team A’s tournament points and 8 points will be added to team B’s tournament points, making the final score 52-28.

7. Tournament standings are calculated on final game results. The team with the highest total after five games will win the tournament. In this case comp scores will be the tie-breaker, with the advantage going to the team with the higher score.
Senast redigerad av 5 Delirium, redigerad totalt 19 gång.
"Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field are 3,720 to 1!"
"Never tell me the odds."

Delirium

Re: How composition will affect the tournament

Inlägg av Delirium »

This is the way composition will affect team matchups:

The first round will be drawn by composition score only so that teams with similar scores will face each other.

The following rounds will be decided by tournament points, with composition deciding ties, so that the team with the most points will face the team with the second most and so on going down the list until all matchups are created. In the case of ties the team with the lower composition will be selected first. (If two teams have already met the next team on the list will be paired against the team with the higher number of points.)
Senast redigerad av 1 Delirium, redigerad totalt 28 gånger.
"Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field are 3,720 to 1!"

Delirium

Inlägg av Delirium »

This link leads to the 5.4 version of the composition list, this is the final version before the tournament.

http://www.svenska40k.se/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=719

Delirium

Inlägg av Delirium »

Edited a minor clarification, final scores cannot be above 80 or below 0.

Delirium

Inlägg av Delirium »

After a vivid discussion among the organizers I have now yielded to the majority and final scores can be modified above 80 or below 0.

Skriv svar