Baltic Brother Challenge, 05./06. December 2009

För alla turneringar som inte har en egen kategori.
Amasec

Baltic Brother Challenge, 05./06. December 2009

Inlägg av Amasec »

Hej kära 40k-spelare från Sverige,
om jag får presentera mig lite först, jag är Jakob "Amasec" Salzmann. Den ena eller andra känner mig kanske från ETC40k2009. Där var jag domare. :)

40k-klubben, som jag är medlem i, heter "Des Imperators treueste Trinker", är belägen i Rostock i Norra Tyskland (vid Östersjöns kust) och arrangerar regelbundna tävlingar. I början av December 2009 planerar vi nästa tävling och för att en polack redan deltog sista gången, har vi bestämt oss för att göra våra tävlingar lite mer internationella och att inbjuda er svenskar och danskar. Det tar ju faktiskt bara några timmar för att komma till Rostock från Sverige!

Efter de inledande orden några detaljer på tävlingen - från och med nu skriver jag på engelska också! (Den här texten har översätts från en god vän som ska förhoppningsvis vara här under tävlingen för att visa er Rostocks nattliv ;) )

The tournament will be a team tournament with 2 players per team and 1750 points each. One temmate is the attacker, the other one the defender. There will be four games, three at saturday and one big game at sunday.

The complete rules and informations can be found here (of course in english):

http://bbc.en.imperatortreu.de

You will also find informations about our team, tournaments, photos and so on (but mostly in german)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or per mail. But please do it in english! :) I would be happy if some swedish player comes to northern germany and enjoy the tournament, the hospitality ( and the cheap alcohol ;) )

Viele Grüße, Best regards, Många hälsningar,
Jakob

Mork

Re: Baltic Brother Challenge, 05./06. December 2009

Inlägg av Mork »

Nice initiative!

This is something to look forward too.
Mork, the articulate ork!

Amasec

Inlägg av Amasec »

A small information addition about the tournament's framework program:

During the last Rostocker tournaments, the "Greif-Club" ( http://www.greif-club.de/ ) became the traditional location for Rostocks tournament participants to make party at saturday evening. (So you won't gettin' bored in our city ;) )

The club has a very cheap entrance fee ( 2 Euro with entrance counter, I will organize them ) and cheap alcohol, ("Wodka Cola" or "Cuba Libre" 3 Euro each) and 2 floors, one with german Schlager and the other one with international Disko music.

So if you like to make party you will enjoy this club :)

Hope to see you in december,
Jakob

Användarvisningsbild
Nefrums

Inlägg av Nefrums »

cheap alcohole, schlager and warhammer 40k.. I'll come.
Jag ser att du skriver men allt jag kan läsa är "jag är en ost, jag är en ost, jag är en ost"!

Amasec

Inlägg av Amasec »

Servus,

we just finished the rework of the missions and the time table.
Here are the most important changes:

1.) Special characters allowed. Just one per team, and just the ETC-characters.

2.) We added a fifth game at sunday morning. Just five turns, and the mission is to capture quarters. Only scoring units are able to control AND to avoid to control a quarter! - In the test-version, it was a really tactical game.

3.) We simplified the kill-point mission and changed the order of the missions.

--
Yeah, that's it. We have already two teams from poland which registered for the tournament :)
And one german team which consits of two german ETC-members (Kayu/Richard). So, next to the party, it might be a challenging tournament 8-)

Skriv svar