Katarsis
Site Admin

Missions TumBacon 2017

Inlägg av Katarsis »

Missions TumBacon 2017

Innan matchen
1. Utväxla armélistor och välj Warlord Traits, Psychic Powers, etc
2. Definiera terräng
3. Slå varsin tärning. Vinnaren börjar placera ut Maelstrom-objektiv. 6 objective markers kommer användas i alla matcher.
4. Spelaren som började ställa ut objektiv väljer Deployment zone. I Search and Destroy och Vanguard Strike får spelaren välja vilket hörn spelarna skall deploya i.
5. Spelaren som inte valde Deployment Zone börjar ställa upp en enhet. Spelarna turas sedan om att ställa ut varsin enhet.
6. Spelarna slår varsin tärning, vinnaren väljer om denne vill gå först eller inte. Spelaren som deployade färdigt först får +1 på detta slaget.
7. Sieze the Initiative får inte slås för.

Alla uppdrag använder följande regler:
-Battle Length
-New Orders Stratagem
-Boots on the Ground, Objective Secured & First Turn från Chapter Approved

Maelstrom-kort av typen Purge, Annihilation eller Priority Order får automatiskt slängas när de dras om det är omöjligt att klara dem på ett oändligt antal rundor.

Om arméns Warlord kommer från ett Codex med egna Tactical Objectives så måste dessa användas.

Vid Sudden Death så fortsätter spelaren med modeller kvar på bordet att spela matchen, dra Maelstrom-kort, inklusive slå för Battle Length osv. Dennes motståndare får inte ta in Tactical Reserves.

--------------------------------------------------

Mission #1
Deployment:
Dawn of War (långsidor 12")

Maelstrom (max 9VP difference):
Clense and Capture - If, at the start of a player's turn, they have fewer than 3 active Tactical Objectives, they must generate Tactical Objectives until they have 3.

Eternal (max 9VP difference):
Retrieval - Take and Hold: At the end of the game, each objective Marker is worth 2 VP to the player who controls it.

Tertiary:
Slay the Warlord (1VP), First Blood (1VP), Linebreaker (1VP)

Mission #2
Deployment:
Search and Destroy (quarters, 9" från mitten)

Maelstrom:
Spoils of War (max 10VP difference) - If, at the start of a player's turn, they have fewer than 3 active Tactical Objectives, they must generate Tactical Objectives until they have 3.
-Precious Cargo - In this mission, both players can achieve any active Tactical Objective titled 'Secure Objective X', regardless of which player generated it. In addition, these Tactical Objectives and only be discarded when achieved.

No Mercy (max 4VP difference) - No Quarter Given: Each player scores 1 VP for each enemy unit that is destroyed. 1 additional VP is scored for each Titanic model destroyed.

Eternal:
The Relic (4VP) - Before setting up Maelstrom objectives, place a single Relic at the centre of the table. The Relic counts as an Maelstrom objective for the purpose of setting up other Maelstrom objective markers, and for holding unspecified Maelstrom objectives (Supremacy for example). The Relic follows the additional rules on page 223 of the rulebook. At the end of the game, the Relic is worth 4 VP to the player who controls it.

Tertiary:

Mission #3
Deployment:
Vanguard Strike (kil i hörn)

Maelstrom:
Tactical Escalation (max 8VP difference) - If, at the start of a player's turn, they have fewer active Tactical Objectives than the current battle round number, they must generate Tactical Objectives until they have a number equal to the current battle round number. Tactical Priority is not in use.

Eternal:
No Mercy (max 10VP difference) - No Quarter Given: Each player scores 1 VP for each enemy unit that is destroyed. 1 additional VP is scored for each Titanic model destroyed.

Tertiary:

Mission #4
Deployment:
Front-line Assault (långsidor 6" med en pil 9" från mitten)

Maelstrom:
Contact Lost (max 8VP difference) - Each player generates 1 Tactical Objective at the start of their furst turn. In subsequent turns, if a player has fewer than 6 active Tactical Objectives, they must generate 1 Tactical Objective for each objective marker they control (to a maximun of 6 active Tactical Objectives).

Eternal:
Big Guns Never Tire
- Key Positions (max 12VP difference): Each objective Marker is worth 2 VP to the player who controls it. However, if only one player has models from a Heavy Support unit within 3" of the centre of the objective, they control it regardless of number of models.
- Destroy the Big Guns (max 3VP): At the end of the game, each player receives 1 VP for each Heavy Support unit that is destroyed.

Tertiary:

Mission #5
Deployment:
Dawn of War (långsidor 12")

Maelstrom:
Deadlock (max 9 VP difference) - Each player generates 6 Tactical Objectives at the start of their first turn. In the second battle round, players may have 5 active Tactical Objectives, in the third battle round they may have 4, and so on. If a player has too many active Tactical Objectives at the start of their turn, they must discard Tactical Objectives until they have the correct number. If a player has fewer than the correct number of Tactical Objectives at the start of their turn, they must generate Tactical Objectives until they have the correct number.

Eternal:
The Scourging (max 9 VP difference) - Take and Hold: Each player deploys 1 Superior objective marker and two Inferior objective markers. At the end of the game, each Superior objective marker is worth 3 VP to the player who controls it, and each Inferior objective marker is worth 1 VP.

Tertiary:

BP-tabell
Differens i VP => BP till vinnaren - BP till förloraren
0-1 => 10-10
2-3 => 11-9
4-5 => 12-8
6-7 => 13-7
8-9 => 14-6
10-11 => 15-5
12-13 => 16-4
14-15 => 17-3
16-17 => 18-2
18-19 => 19-1
20+ => 20-0
"vissa nördars nördighet är en bättre sorts nördighet än andra nördars nördighet"

Newyn

Re: Missions TumBacon 2017

Inlägg av Newyn »

Så man får inte sieza?
***: Oh, Ultra marines. Men de får väl inte ha så många heavy weapons i devestatorn.
Me: Nää, kör Space Wolf.
***:Ohh, så du kör Space Marines i vanliga fall.
Me: Aldrig kört SM förutom första matchen när jag provade spelet.

Användarvisningsbild
Katarsis
Site Admin

Inlägg av Katarsis »

Exakt.
"vissa nördars nördighet är en bättre sorts nördighet än andra nördars nördighet"

Användarvisningsbild
Simpilicious

Inlägg av Simpilicious »

I första mission verkar titeln maelstrom/eternal vara förväxlade.

Ser bra ut annars, ska bli kul! :)
Simon Gulve
December 2017
Chaos Space Marines: 12 000 Points
Chaos Daemons: 3500 points
T'au Empire: 6000 points
Space marines: 2000 points
Omålat alla factions: 6700 points

Asphyxate

Inlägg av Asphyxate »

Ser bra ut. Vanguard Strike deployment är nog den sämsta idéen GW haft någonsin imo. Riktigt tråkig att spela men är ju bara 1 match så man kan stå ut. ;)

Allain

Inlägg av Allain »

Katarsis skrev: -New Orders Stratagem
Visst är det så att det här är det enda sättet att slänga kort nuförtiden - om inte turneringsmissionet specifikt anger något annat? För det där med att man får slänga ett kort i rundan som vi är rätt vana vid finns väl inte längre som en allmän regel?
Mikael Ek

Aouto

Inlägg av Aouto »

Allain skrev:
Katarsis skrev: -New Orders Stratagem
Visst är det så att det här är det enda sättet att slänga kort nuförtiden - om inte turneringsmissionet specifikt anger något annat? För det där med att man får slänga ett kort i rundan som vi är rätt vana vid finns väl inte längre som en allmän regel?
Jag tor faktisk man får slänga ett TO kort i slutet av sin battle round precis som i 7e.
Lägst ned på sidan 226 med Tactical Objectives under discarding tactica objective.

After the achived tactical objective (if any) have been discarded,the player whose turn it is can select one one of their remaining active tactical objective and chose to discard it- it scores no victory points.

Användarvisningsbild
Katarsis
Site Admin

Inlägg av Katarsis »

Ledsen för sent svar i frågan om att discarda Tactical Objectives. Jag tolkar det på samma sätt som Aouto (och tänkte så när jag satte uppdragen). Dvs att man får discarda ett Tactical Objective per tur om man vill. Jag förtydligar detta i infon.

Användarvisningsbild
Draaz

Inlägg av Draaz »

Kan man välja nya psycic powers och warlord traits innan varje match?

Asphyxate

Inlägg av Asphyxate »

Draaz skrev:Kan man välja nya psycic powers och warlord traits innan varje match?
"Innan matchen
1. Utväxla armélistor och välj Warlord Traits, Psychic Powers, etc"

Så ja, du får välja eftersom Mattias skriver det i början av första posten. :)

Skriv svar