Speleriet 2 Stockholm 12-13 Juli 2014. 1850p

RTO, Bergshammer, TumBacon, mfl

Moderatorer: Katarsis, imp

Användarvisningsbild
Flogger

Re: Speleriet 2 Stockholm 12-13 Juli 2014. 1850p

Inlägg av Flogger »

Tillåt allt. Det blir roligare för alla.
Skriver fula saker som gör läsaren kanske ledsen

Poet

Inlägg av Poet »

En (1) foc, 6th ed.

Flogger: ska du ens komma?

Inga allies med sig själva. Tau/tau, necron/necron etc a'la 7th ej tillåtet.

Dugg

Inlägg av Dugg »

Sorry Guys, but can I clarifications here? My Swedish sucks and the translator is not doing that well on the 1st post.

1) What Army Selection methods are you allowed? (Unbound or Battle-forged Armies...)
2) If Battle-forged are there going to be any restrictions, can I have more then 1 CAD (Combined Arms Detachment)?
*There is no FOC, Force Org. Charts, that is 6th.
3) Who is running this Tournament, making the call on the rules?
4) What will the mission structure be, basic Eternal or Maelstrom?

I will start with these questions and go from here. I have to many other questions for now that depend on 1 and 2.

Thanks for any help,

Doug

Ancalagon

Inlägg av Ancalagon »

Doug, there's nothing in swedish either yet :) We're awaiting the final guidelines for the tournament as well :)

max_elmgren

Inlägg av max_elmgren »

Now I will answer your questions, i didn't have time to read the book so I took advices of how the tournament should be organized.
But there is one way to make the tournament near what it has been for the last two years, but with the new rule changes.

So on p.122. There is sort of the old FOC, or now CAD. with the allied detachment, Clarifications and/or exceptions to it is that the primary detachment may only have units from one faction, and the allied detachment may only have units from one other faction, there may only be one fortification and it may only be either Aegis defence line (comms relay, Quad gun, icarus cannon) or Bastion (with comms relay, quad gun, icarus cannon) Fortifications follows the rules accordning to the 6th rulebook, with the exception that if the building is claimed it counts as scoring according to the new rulebook. Allies are used accordning to the allies matrix in the rulebook p.126, furthermore the rules for scoring units on p.134 will be used.
The tournament will not be using Tactical objectives, but simply missions closer to Eternal War Missions although with some alterations to make it more fun, possibly some in game objectives, we will not be using win-lose-tie system but points from 0-20,

I am the TO, but i might need advice on some rule-questions, if any.

Is things a bit clearer?

P.S. (yes there might be a few deamons on the table in the end of quite a few games, so be it) D.S.

Användarvisningsbild
Katarsis
Site Admin

Inlägg av Katarsis »

So only one CAD and an optional allied detachment is allowed? No two (or more) CADs or allies?
"vissa nördars nördighet är en bättre sorts nördighet än andra nördars nördighet"

Dugg

Inlägg av Dugg »

Dugg skrev:Sorry Guys, but can I clarifications here? My Swedish sucks and the translator is not doing that well on the 1st post.

1) What Army Selection methods are you allowed? (Unbound or Battle-forged Armies...)
2) If Battle-forged are there going to be any restrictions, can I have more then 1 CAD (Combined Arms Detachment)?
So are you doing restricted "Battle-Forge Armies"? That is a real bummer. So please make clearer.

YES/NO, can I run double CAD, CAD/CAD?
YES/NO, can I run an Army with CAD/Allies/Allies? (Something like CAD-Blood Angels, Allies-Dark Angels, Allies-Inquisition)

I have been running the league here in San Diego with 7th so I am here to help if you have any questions about rules and so on. I have been pushing for everyone to play with the open rules and so far even with crazy lists the games have all been super fun and most have been pretty close as well.

Cheers,
Doug

Dugg

Inlägg av Dugg »

Dugg skrev:Sorry Guys, but can I clarifications here? My Swedish sucks and the translator is not doing that well on the 1st post.

So are you doing restricted "Battle-Forge Armies"? That is a real bummer. So please make clearer.

YES/NO, can I run double CAD, CAD/CAD?
YES/NO, can I run an Army with CAD/Allies/Allies? (Something like CAD-Blood Angels, Allies-Dark Angels, Allies-Inquisition)

I have been running the league here in San Diego with 7th so I am here to help if you have any questions about rules and so on. I have been pushing for everyone to play with the open rules and so far even with crazy lists the games have all been super fun and most have been pretty close as well.

Cheers,
Doug

hu6o

Inlägg av hu6o »

Jag Hugo Witting anmäler mig gärna

max_elmgren

Inlägg av max_elmgren »

Only battle-forged armies, 1 CAD with allies, and yes you can have i one CAD with two allies, what i understand, the only second ally you're allowed to have (according to BRB) is the Inquisition, am I right? and no allying with the same faction.

Skriv svar