Daemon primarchs från gw?

Har du hört det senaste från GW?
Elevatorlake

Daemon primarchs från gw?

Inlägg av Elevatorlake »

Det skulle ju verkligen vara oväntat om gw helt plötsligt började släppa daemon primarchs men eftersom det är en kittlande tanke kan det ju vara kul att prata om det.

Ni som hatar länkar till BoLS kan låta bli att klicka på den.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2016/06/ ... -info.html
40K Rumors: Myth vs Mini – More Magnus The Red Info!
Posted by Adam Harry at June 10, 2016

T-15-Magnus-the-Impetuous-desktop
More Rumormongers chime in about the Thousand Son’s Primarch – Is Magnus coming to a Tabletop near you?

With a follow-up on yesterday’s bombshell about Magnus the Red getting a new miniature, the rumor-sphere responded pretty quickly with some more info.

Bols-Rumors-avatar

Previous Rumor:

via Mauler 6-9-2016 (DISQUS)

“I bumped into an old mate last night who had a chap with him who I’d not met before. He said that he knew people working at GW, said that they were working on Warzone: Fenris pt2 at the moment and showed me two grainy photos.

I assume that the delay in pt2 is down to the models involved as one pic was of Thousand Sons in ornate armour that I’d not seen before and the other pic was of a daemonic Magnus. Hard to make out details on him from memory but there was a fair bit of blue & red on him and I vaguely remember something like blue pinions outstretched from his back but I’m not sure if they were wings. Clearly a departure from a Primarch Magnus from FW.

And a plastic Magnus from GW was the last thing I expected to see. It looked legit, but I don’t know the chap, so…”

Shortly after that went out we got a response from the warp…

via Squiggly 6-9-2016 (DISQUS)

There is an element of truth to this one.. The FW and GW studio’s were considering doing the Daemon Primarchs in plastic rather than resin, purely because of the nature of plastic. But I don’t think/didn’t know anything this was far done if this is accurate.

I’m not saying this is right/wrong. I heard we might get plastic ones, but no details on when, or even if, we will see them. Tbh if we were going to see any of them soon, I presumed it would be Angron. Considering he’s meant to be getting rules in one of the planned FW books.

I really hope we do see Magnussoon though.

And then we had SadPanda chiming in with this tidbit in response to the following statement:

Warhams-77 wrote:
You mean the classic myth of GW producing Primarchs?

via SadPanda

Myth no more.

A lot of people over the years claimed the GDs were all finished and claimed they saw them (talking about myths).

All of them curiously missed this particular vintage-epic-inspired-villain next to the only recently finished LoC his design portfolio.

Remember the Warhammer Fest comment about things changing, but not quite as drastic as End Times/AoS? 40K is on the move.
Now I have become Forgeworld, the destroyer of wallets

Användarvisningsbild
Ismeno

Re: Daemon primarchs från gw?

Inlägg av Ismeno »

Logisk fortsättning på HH serien imho. FW gör snyggast saker, så varför inte....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Användarvisningsbild
Excessus

Inlägg av Excessus »

Härligt att man räknar suddiga bilder från en bekants bekants bekant som troliga rykten... :D
"Deception is the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Användarvisningsbild
Grudge

Inlägg av Grudge »

Enligt ryktet så är ju Magnus i plast och från GW, inte FW.

Sad Panda har varit väldigt tillförlitlig, och han har i stort sett bekräftat det.

Och varför inte, demon-primarkerna fanns ju till Epic, och där funkade de ju bra. Kan detta vara "mini-end times" för 40K, som det har spekulerats om ett tag? Demon-primarkerna kommer tillbaka, och de (icke-döda) lojalistprimarkerna vaknar/kommer tillbaka? Magnus fightar med Russ? Stora karaktärsmodeller a la Nagash?

Elevatorlake

Inlägg av Elevatorlake »

Och inte minst, vad händer med the emprah?

Jag hade nog också väntat mig att fw skulle göra det, dvs att de först gjorde hela heresy fram till och med siege of terra med primarchs och allt, sedan siege of terra och sedan post-heresy (31K) med daemon primarchs och de vanliga primarchs som fanns kvar och deras öden.

Visst finns reglerna till daemon angron redan men jag tror det var i apocalypse eller vad det heter?
Now I have become Forgeworld, the destroyer of wallets

Skriv svar