"Ny" Armé! Codex Inquisition kommer i november!

Har du hört det senaste från GW?
Användarvisningsbild
Excessus

Re: "Ny" Armé! Codex Inquisition kommer i november!

Inlägg av Excessus »

Nids har ju alltid varit gulliga...

Bild
"Deception is the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Användarvisningsbild
Kaptenen

Inlägg av Kaptenen »

Nids är söta!

Back on topic - ni som kan det här med ostiga listor, är det här så läskigt som jag hör andra säga?
Jag kan inte tillräckligt om grejerna för att veta så jag bollar det med er här:

Inquisitor Deathstar
Let me start out by saying that I like this list best as a White Scars Primary detachment, but if you really want IG as your primary you can do it the other way around.

White Scars Independent Character.

Personally I like using a Chaplin for this because of Zealot, but others work as well and its a matter of pick your White Scars flavor. Just keep the cost down and dont go nuts. Why White Scars?............ hit and run. Your opponent can get bogged down but you cannot.

White Scars Chaplain 90pts

Imperial Guard Platoon
Whats not to love here. 50 guardsmen. Dont forget the krak grenades to kill any dreadnoughts and just to be prepared you need melta bombs and power axes with your sergeants. You can also if points allow add in commissars to your hearts content, but you do not need Ministorum Priests if you have a chaplain. It is efficient to add in 5 flamers so that if you are assaulted you can punish the opponent.

Imperial Guard Platoon 380pts with 50 guardsmen, 5 flamers, krak, melta bombs and power axes. oh yea and one vox caster (see below)

Xenos Inquisitor
Of course you know where this is going by now. Psychotroke and Rad grenades, and dont forget to make him a psyker for Hammerhand.

Xenos Inquisitor 85pts with grenades, forceweapon, and hammer hand.

Creed?
if you are like me, he is expensive but with a 24" order bubble, the orders of run run run, and For the Honor of Cadia (furious charge), he is worth it. He is a cost, and there are other ways of getting furious charge, but look at this way... Furious Charge makes your guardsment S5 on the charge with hammer hand, and even a marine will be reduced to T3.

Yea, thats right, 50 charging guardsmen with rad and psychotroke grenades. Not to mention they cannot get bogged down because they have hit and run. Power axes are striking at S6 ap2 and will insta kill marines that are effected by the rad grenades.

On the charge, re-roll to hit, and wound marines on a 2+. If you get bogged down and counter charged, simply hit and run (dont roll a 6) and then charge again, once again bringing your grenades back into the effect. multi assaults do not slow you down much either, as the psychotroke grenades are just devastating.

The best part of this all, is you can actually do two of these for units around 1000pts +/-. 100 fearless guardsmen loaded up with the Inquisition and White Scars. You can really adjust a unit like this up or down with other options as well.

Användarvisningsbild
John_F

Inlägg av John_F »

Ja, det där är helt brutet. Det är ju helt uppenbart att det inte kommer att fungera med primary, secondary PLUS en inquisatorial detachement. Egentligen behöver man inte ens imperial guard. Två priests, några Crusaders och ett gäng DCA i en landraider. Addera en inq med liber herecius och rad/psychotrope. Reroll to hit, reroll to wound, re-rolls på dina egna stormshields, fearless och om du känner att du behöver det kan du smasha med prästerna för att ID marines.

Edit: fast en sak fattar jag inte. Han borde ju torska hit and Run på både femma och sexa? Majority initiativ är väl fyra?
Senast redigerad av 1 John_F, redigerad totalt 18 gånger.

Användarvisningsbild
Röde

Inlägg av Röde »

Mmmm... Allies. Det bästa som hänt 40K

Not.
-Inte regelböjspucko, fluffmongo.

Användarvisningsbild
Flogger

Inlägg av Flogger »

Captaingallas skrev:Nids är söta!

Back on topic - ni som kan det här med ostiga listor, är det här så läskigt som jag hör andra säga?
Jag kan inte tillräckligt om grejerna för att veta så jag bollar det med er här:

Inquisitor Deathstar
Let me start out by saying that I like this list best as a White Scars Primary detachment, but if you really want IG as your primary you can do it the other way around.

White Scars Independent Character.

Personally I like using a Chaplin for this because of Zealot, but others work as well and its a matter of pick your White Scars flavor. Just keep the cost down and dont go nuts. Why White Scars?............ hit and run. Your opponent can get bogged down but you cannot.

White Scars Chaplain 90pts

Imperial Guard Platoon
Whats not to love here. 50 guardsmen. Dont forget the krak grenades to kill any dreadnoughts and just to be prepared you need melta bombs and power axes with your sergeants. You can also if points allow add in commissars to your hearts content, but you do not need Ministorum Priests if you have a chaplain. It is efficient to add in 5 flamers so that if you are assaulted you can punish the opponent.

Imperial Guard Platoon 380pts with 50 guardsmen, 5 flamers, krak, melta bombs and power axes. oh yea and one vox caster (see below)

Xenos Inquisitor
Of course you know where this is going by now. Psychotroke and Rad grenades, and dont forget to make him a psyker for Hammerhand.

Xenos Inquisitor 85pts with grenades, forceweapon, and hammer hand.

Creed?
if you are like me, he is expensive but with a 24" order bubble, the orders of run run run, and For the Honor of Cadia (furious charge), he is worth it. He is a cost, and there are other ways of getting furious charge, but look at this way... Furious Charge makes your guardsment S5 on the charge with hammer hand, and even a marine will be reduced to T3.

Yea, thats right, 50 charging guardsmen with rad and psychotroke grenades. Not to mention they cannot get bogged down because they have hit and run. Power axes are striking at S6 ap2 and will insta kill marines that are effected by the rad grenades.

On the charge, re-roll to hit, and wound marines on a 2+. If you get bogged down and counter charged, simply hit and run (dont roll a 6) and then charge again, once again bringing your grenades back into the effect. multi assaults do not slow you down much either, as the psychotroke grenades are just devastating.

The best part of this all, is you can actually do two of these for units around 1000pts +/-. 100 fearless guardsmen loaded up with the Inquisition and White Scars. You can really adjust a unit like this up or down with other options as well.

Läste det där på Natfkas sida också och jo, det är väl rätt äckligt. Tycker dock assassinsstjärnan är otäckare då den sitter i en land raider som vi nids knappt kan skada innan den hoppar ut och chargar. En blobb är ju bara att skjuta sönder :)
Skriver fula saker som gör läsaren kanske ledsen

katzenjammer

Inlägg av katzenjammer »

Får jag bara fråga, inte för att vara dryg utan för att jag inte fattar. Är 3++ med rerolls så sjukt bra? Kan man inte bara skjuta sönder dendär blobben? Finns det någon som orkar ge mig en höftad mattehammare, låtsas att jag spelar marines....

(Och för att fråga igen: denna codexen ersätter inte grey knights va?)
Flesh is a design fault

Användarvisningsbild
Excessus

Inlägg av Excessus »

Nej, codexen ersätter inte GK...men nästa C:GK kommer nog att ha en viss brist på inkvisitorer i sig, hehe...
"Deception is the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Användarvisningsbild
Kaptenen

Inlägg av Kaptenen »

Flogger skrev:Tycker dock assassinsstjärnan är otäckare då den sitter i en land raider som vi nids knappt kan skada innan den hoppar ut och chargar. En blobb är ju bara att skjuta sönder :)
Bara att bita ihop i tre veckor till.. sen jäklar kommer det nya balla motmedel mot allt i vår nya bok!
Anti-air, anti-tank, anti-power armour. :mrgreen:

Användarvisningsbild
John_F

Inlägg av John_F »

katzenjammer skrev:Får jag bara fråga, inte för att vara dryg utan för att jag inte fattar. Är 3++ med rerolls så sjukt bra? Kan man inte bara skjuta sönder dendär blobben? Finns det någon som orkar ge mig en höftad mattehammare, låtsas att jag spelar marines....

(Och för att fråga igen: denna codexen ersätter inte grey knights va?)
Klart du kan. Allt går att skjuta sönder, men man måste kolla på kostnaden. Den lilla henchmen-stjärnan med inkvisitor, scoutande landraider, servoskulls och kostar ungefär 500p. Sen får du räkna själv på vad du behöver köpa för att sänka den någorlunda konsekvent.

Användarvisningsbild
Katarsis
Site Admin

Inlägg av Katarsis »

John_F skrev:Edit: fast en sak fattar jag inte. Han borde ju torska hit and Run på både femma och sexa? Majority initiativ är väl fyra?
Hit and Run tar man på enhetens högsta initiativ.
"vissa nördars nördighet är en bättre sorts nördighet än andra nördars nördighet"

Skriv svar