Jag ar i Stockholm!

Allmänna diskussioner om Warhammer 40,000
Dugg

Jag ar i Stockholm!

Inlägg av Dugg »

So where does everyone go for their 40k needs, both Shopping and playing in town? I have been to Games Workshop near T-Centrum but where does everyone go to play and hang out?

elaktomte

Re: Jag ar i Stockholm!

Inlägg av elaktomte »

Dugg skrev:So where does everyone go for their 40k needs, both Shopping and playing in town? I have been to Games Workshop near T-Centrum but where does everyone go to play and hang out?

A place called "Dragon's Lair" at Kungsholmen in stockholm

Dugg

Inlägg av Dugg »

Is there a League Night at Dragon's Lair?

elaktomte

Inlägg av elaktomte »

Dugg skrev:Is there a League Night at Dragon's Lair?
It is very random when people decide to show up. Normally wednesday is a good day for Warhammer.

daskad

Inlägg av daskad »

You should come down to my tournament this weekend Dugg ;) Drinking some beers and chilling with lots of 40k!
Felix "Daskad" Thuresson
Papa D skrev: Vänd på tabellen och Daskad ligger först, hej, Daskad ligger först, hej, Daskad ligger först!

Gonka Koff

Inlägg av Gonka Koff »

Yes, Ulricehamn Open is probably one of the toughest Tournament in the World if you measure average playing skill, and it is really nice too.

How long time are you here? I am mostly on the summer house with my family these days, but it would be nice to get together and play sometime.

/Henrik (we've met at Adepticon)
Scatter dice always point to me, which counts as a hit. I've never needed to re-roll to hit or wound. I can preemptively steal my own initiative. My army lists have won Pulitzers. Final note, I'm awesome. -Jon "The Man" Willingham

Dugg

Inlägg av Dugg »

daskad skrev:You should come down to my tournament this weekend Dugg ;) Drinking some beers and chilling with lots of 40k!
I wish I could. I have my Wife and her twin brothers birthday party this weekend.

Have fun!

Användarvisningsbild
Papa D

Inlägg av Papa D »

I feel you priorotize wrong. I have my birthday in Ulricehamn this weekend :)
See ya for lunch tomorrow!

/D
Robert skrev:hittils har 65personer blivit sämre på 40k av att läsa den här posten

Skriv svar